CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Watch Him Grow

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Work Out!!!




I envy a woman that can give birth and bounce right back to their same old self (laura my beautiful siter-in-law being one)....Well for me that was not the case... I shouldnt even blame it on the pregnancy... i didnt go full term but, i did gain quite a bit in the 6 months that i was pregnant... but i actually gained most of the weight while korbyn was in the hospital....




while korbyn was in and out of the hospital for the first 4 months of his life (march- july), i put on quite a few pounds... i think it was a combination of things living in his hospital room, nervous snacking, hormones, and eating fast food.. i just wanted to be with korbyn while he was in the hospital...1st i felt he needed me, 2nd i didnt trust the nurses and staff (long story), and 3rd as a new mother i couldn't bare to leave my baby... so i pretty much lived there with him...i slept, showered, and ate... i am very grateful... i have a very loving family, that would bring meals, and visit, and try to get me to go on walks, just to catch a breath of fresh air...i especially want to thank my mother-in-law june... i am so blessed to have her.... she came and visited at least once, sometimes twice a day the whole time korbyn was there...she even would wash my clothes and bring me new ones... my mom was great too...i honestly am so grateful for you and dad coming buy and checking up on us...(and feeding me too) i honestly lived there with korbyn and would not leave his side, unless the doctors had to preform a procedure, that i couldnt be there for....




i am so grateful to have such a supportive and strong husband.. he put up with my craziness threw it all... he also stayed at the hospital with korbyn and I... i dont know how we did it but we did... we would squeeze onto a hospital cott or even share a fold out chair...pretty pathetic, but we did it....i sometimes would squeeze into korbyns hospital crib and sleep with him....(until the doctors and nurses kicked me out of his crib....when they did i was pretty livid)i was such an emotional wreck, but jeremy was so strong and would keep me optimistic when i would have doubts....and would comfort me when i was upset....i am so lucky to have such a great husband...




so now that korbyn is doing so good... i have time to do things for myself... i am so not use to the extra weight... it doesn't make me feel comfortable in my skin... so now me and my sister dustie are going to start working on our bodies... as a women we need to feel the confidence... its amazing what shedding a few pounds can do for your self esteem....so we are going to start out just walking....and doing cardio work out videos...maybe once korbyn is old enough i will join a gym, but for now we are going to do things we can do with our kids.... so if anyone is feeling like they want to join us... i think exercise is great for everyone... we are going to start walking at 9 am at superstition springs...(dusties kids dont all go to school till that time..) i think i will be fun... i have been asking advice on how to burn calories from one of my co-workers and her daughter....(who actually won biggest looser this year...) they both told me to not over exert ur body, (as betty-sue said, just walk to china), and mix things up...so who ever wants to join just give me a holla... and any other ideas please let me know...

4 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

I love reading your blog Deb...you have grown up on me!!! Its good...you make one AMAZING MOM!
Good luck with the working out...I think you guys are on the right track start out walking...but speed walking and then bump it up to running! And they do have some great work out video's! You guys will do great...its always better to have a support group! Go Team Debbie and Dustie!!!

Anonymous said...

I have become quite the work out fanatic! It is so worth it, you are a better mom when you feel good about yourself and when you have more energy! Maybe Odin and I will stop by and walk with you guys! Where are you guys going to meet? When you decide to stop nursing, let me know, I have started an all natural diet cleanse system that has helped me to loose most of the inches around my tummy from having the baby and my dad has lost 25lbs on it n 3 weeks! Love ya girl!

theniufamily said...

Oh its so good to hear from you! He looks so cute! And you looks great to. I have missed you to. I am glad everything is going good for you! Its good to know that you are back on saturdays!

Village Talkies said...

A great blog, it has a lot of useful information to me
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.