CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Watch Him Grow

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

..........





wow... mommy life is busy...... but i have returned...


anyways.... korbyn is doing alot better... we have been threw alot of ups and downs with this little dude.... but i am sure we are on the road to recovery... he now weighs almost 15lbs... he has come a long long way from 2lbs 7oz.... we love this little guy and we call him our miracle baby, or even our million dollar baby.... (with all of his hospital stays his bills have way exceeded a million dollars....thank goodness we have insurance or oh my goodness.....but still we have had 2 pay quite a bit, but not even close to how much insurance has covered........)


Korbyn is now at a fun little age... he is 5 months old from when he was born but really only about 2 months old term, or gestational age..... he is so dang cute and smart... he smiles at me when i talk 2 him, and it is amazing how he totally recognizes me.... he gets so excited when i pick him up....(forget it this baby is so spoiled, he doesn't really understand being put down....) I need to start weening him of me a bit... (but in the hospital his neurologist told us not to let him stress out, or cry 2 much.... so i just hold him all the time....) im really not complaining, because to tell u the truth.... i love having him in my arms and love it when he gazes at me and looks into my eyes.... its the sweetest thing in the whole wide world.... its amazing how these babys can just make you melt..... i love my new family and i love being a mom....i am so blessed to have this baby, its amazing how much he as changed our lives.... for the better... he has made us stronger.....






( these pictures i took from jodidavisphotography.com.......my sister-in-law is a amazing photographer and i was privileged 2 have her take our pictures...) i hope she doesnt mind me taking pictures from her blog.... i need 2 find my attachments 2 my camera so i can post ones that i have taken... i hope u enjoy.... jodi is amazing and we love and appreciate her... if u even need to get pictures taken you should consider her... defiantly check out her blog...

No comments: